Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A New Format


I've decided to re-imagine The Tippling House blog.

It was originally a place where I could post researched essays and such on everything from hop production to bars and everything in between. I quickly found that I simply wasn't having any fun and the posts were scattered and inconsistent (or, for the most part, nonexistent).

Since then I've been posting on Twitter @TipplingHouse with a very quick assessment and a picture of the beer in question. This is much more fun! So with a little more effort I think I'll have another go at this blog using a similar format.

I may occasionally write something similar to the old format, but for the most part this will simply be a place I can post my beer reviews and pictures and maybe even a video review--we'll see.

Hope you enjoy!

-Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter